THE 16TH ANNUAL WEBSTER ARTS FAIR
Art is the star at the Webster Arts Fair, June 7-9, at the corner of Bompart and Lockwood in charming Webster Groves, MO. Ranked 77th in fine arts and fine crafts fairs in the nation, this prestigious fair features 105 artists from all over the country. The Webster Arts Fair also features entertainment, food, and hands-on art activities for all ages. This prestigious fair attracts 20,000 art, food, and entertainment lovers for the 3-day event!
**No pets, coolers, or weapons (even with a permit) will be allowed at the fair. Thank you for understanding!
Friday, June 7th
- Artists Booths & Food Court open, 6-10 pm
- Live music 6-10 pm at the Bompart, Lockwood, & Food Court Stages
- Pop ‘n’ Shop - all beverage booths, 6-10 p.m.
Enjoy a glass of champagne while you make your art selections!
Saturday, June 8th
- Artists Booths & Food Court open, 11 am-9 pm
- Studios - Art experiences for all ages, 11 am-5 pm
- Live music 11 am -9:00 pm, Bompart, Lockwood, & Food Court Stages
- Drawing for art fair gift certificates*, 3 pm, Bompart Stage
- Drawing for art fair gift certificates*, 6:30 pm, Bompart Stage
Sunday, June 9th
- Artists Booths & Food Court open, 11 am-5 pm
- Studios - art experiences for all ages, 11 am-5 pm
- Drawing for art fair gift certificates*, 12:30 pm, Bompart Stage
- Drawing for art fair gift certificates*, 2:30 pm, Bompart Stage
- Live music 11am-5 pm, Bompart, Lockwood, & Food Court Stages
*Registration for gift certificate is FREE! Must be present to win.
Bayou Seasoning & Catering: Bayou specialties and delicious treats like Specialty Burritos, Seafood Baskets, Loaded fries, Chicken-on-a-stick with frozen Daquries to wash it down.
Ices Plain & Fancy: Serving the finest quality ice cream, flash-churned to order using liquid nitrogen. Featuring some of our favorite flavors and one boozy ice cream flavor as a specialty for the fair.
Mission Taco Joint: MexiCali street tacos and fresh margaritas bring their love of Cali street food to their new Midwest home.
Serendipity Homemade Ice Cream: St. Louis' very best super premium ice creams and sorbets. Made with only the finest ingredients, we proudly serve ice cream treats including dipstix, ice cream cups, italian ice, brownie sundaes and root beer floats.
Tivanov Catering: Saint Louis local and family operated catering company bringing fresh gyros, eggplant parmesan, BBQ pulled pork nachos, parmesan fries, and strawberry vodka lemonade for fair food.
Saturday & Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm
Experience the art of making art! Studios is a one-of- a-kind art making hot spot for kids and adults!
- YUCANDU Art Studio: Free and low-cost art projects for all ages.
- Music Folk: Variety of instruments for people to try out.
- Chess Club and Scholastic Center of St. Louis: Demonstrations, short lessons and playing opportunities on a giant lawn chess board, along with other activities.
- Weavers Guild of St. Louis and Missouri Fiber Artists: Demonstrations & short lessons on a variety of looms and spinning wheels.
- Midwest Metalsmiths: Demonstrations & short lessons of various metalsmithing techniques to create jewelry and everyday items.
- Missouri Falun Dafa Association: Demonstrations on how to create paper lotus flowers.
- Craft Alliance: Demonstrations and short lessons on the pottery wheel.
Frequently asked Questions
Cost of attendance?
Are pets allowed?
No. Pets will not be permitted on the field at any time during the fair. For the safety of your pet and other patrons, please keep your dog and other pets at home during the fair.
I have a permit to carry a gun, may I bring it?
No. No weapons can be brought to the Webster Arts Fair, even those with an appropriate permit.
Can I bring my cooler?
No, the fair does not permit coolers to be brought into the park. Webster Arts is a nonprofit organization and beverage sales keep the fair free and open to all.
Will there be food and beverages available?
Yes, there will be a variety of food items and beverages for purchase. A list of vendors will be available soon!
What are the dates and times of the fair?
Friday, 6-10 pm; Saturday, 11 am - 9 pm; and Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm.
Can I volunteer?
Oh my, yes! We love our volunteers and need more than 300 to make this work. Webster Arts is a nonprofit organization and relies on the generosity of our community. For information on volunteering for the fair, click here.
Where can I park?
Street parking is free throughout Webster. There is a free parking garage a few blocks away at Garden & Edgar Road. See all parking options below.
How are the artists chosen?
Artists apply for the show between November and early February by sending four images of their art and an image of their display to Webster Arts for review. As many as 450 artists have competed for 105 booths. A jury of three arts professionals reviews the work and chooses what they think is the best fine art and fine craft to be included in the show. Read about our Jurors here. Artists create the work, pay for their booth space, create their booth display and come to our show, some from as far away as California or Toronto! This is their business. Please support them by collecting their unique work.
Who runs the Webster Arts Fair?
The Webster Arts Fair is the largest program of Webster Arts, a non-profit organization that exists to bring art to life and enhance the community through Art. We rely on donations from businesses, foundations and individuals to provide art experiences year-round. Jeane Vogel is the Executive Director. Jahna Kahrhoff is the President of the Board.
Supported by the Webster Arts, the Webster Arts Fair features on-site food from favorite local restaurants, non-stop live performances, art demonstrations, and creative activities that draw over 20,000 visitors and buyers.
What entertainment will be at the fair?
The Webster Arts Fair features a wide variety of music & entertainment. An entertainment schedule will be posted close to the opening of the fair.
Parking at the Fair
There's lots of free parking at the Webster Arts Fair:
- Parking for people with disabilities is on Lockwood, just east of Bompart. Or drive into the campus at the main entrance.
Disabled permits only.
- Street parking on Bompart & Lockwood.
- Lot parking at Webster University Lot D, on Plymouth off Lockwood.
- Lot parking at Nerinx Hall.
- Lot parking at the Garden Garage on Garden and Big Bend on the Webster Campus.